This 2nd Hand Gawa IKA certified board has small flaws in the base, but this does not effect the performance of the board: The race-proven twin tip of choice for 20 out of 24 Youth Olympic Games (YOG) riders in 2018 and 5 of the 6 medalists, including both golds.
2nd Hand GAWA 42 -- with IKA plaque + footstraps
- ‘Upsy-Duzy’ to prevent nose dives
- Maximum stiffness for optimum speed
- 12 composite shear walls running the length of the board, giving unrivalled response.
End grain balsa wood are used in high impact areas to prevent crushing.
Ultra light core material: 15% of typical core wood density. Divinycell and PVC foam keep it lighter.
Weight: in at 2.1 and 2.3kg respectively – very light for their size
- Gawa 37: 37cm wide, 145cm effective length, 163cm overall length, 2.1kg board only.
- Gawa 42: 42cm wide, 148cm effective length, 165cm overall length, 2.3kg board only.