The Upeksha warranty is limited to manufacturing defects to the original purchaser for the period of one year.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
-Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
-Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of footstraps or fins
-Damage caused by crashes/slams
-Normal wear and tear
To start the warranty process, please following these instructions:
1. Contact Upeksha by emailing email@example.com or with your request to return a product. We will send you a Warranty Request Form to fill out and email back to us.
Please know that we will need to have proof that you purchased the product from Upeksha. Any product purchased through auction websites or bought 2nd hand is not covered under warranty.
2. Once we review and accept the Warranty Request Form, you will receive a numbered authorization provided by us. The product/s can then be returned directly to Upeksha.
We ask that the product be shipped back to Upeksha within 7 days of the date that the numbered authorization is issued (you can ship by any method you choose). Please keep your shipping confirmation for proof of shipping until you have received a refund or exchange from Upeksha for the returned product.
3. Please pack your product inside the original shipping box. If the original packaging materials are unavailable, we ask that you use similar packaging materials, making an effort to ensure the product is not damaged during shipping.
4. Please also include a copy of your name and the authorization number on the box in Large letters next to the shipping address.
5. Ship the item to: Upeksha, 368 Moo. 4, Paknampran, Pranburi, Prachuab Khirikan 77220, Thailand